Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- good understanding of Credit Management area
- good analytical & research skills
- strong awareness of internal controls
- overall familiarity with computer environment and systems
- good working knowledge of English; other European languages are an asset
- excellent communication skills & ability to prioritize tasks
- intermediate to advanced skill working with credit scoring with advanced credit decision skills
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Finance Analyst – Credit to Cash you will:
- be responsible for customer risk assessment on behalf of PMI affiliates and credit release processing,
- monitor credit exposure and collections,
- process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions,
- maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures,
- deal with various sales securities,
- maintain customer credit master data,
- report trade receivables and factoring,
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international
tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.