Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Jr Manager Audit. This is a strategic role within the Finance team in Mexico. The purpose of the job is to provide added value to the organization by being a business partner ensuring the correct of human, material and financial resources through a culture of responsibility and transparency.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist the Risk & Control Manager in planning and organizing the activities of the department, including: (a) preparing the risk assessment plan which fulfils the responsibility of the department, (b) scheduling and assigning work to meet completion dates, (c) estimating resource needs; (d) annual budget and monitoring of expenses.
• Plan the reviews and advisories of the different business cycles that are selected during the fiscal year. Detect business risks or non-compliance activities.
• Promote an environment of control and ethics in the daily operations of the company through the internal media of the company or others.
• Present the Internal control review reports to the process owners and members of the Management Team with the objective of informing if the controls are implemented and operating effectively or of the actions plans to mitigate the risks.
• Lead Reviews, Advisories and Assessments across all Business Processes, supporting business objectives to improve control maturity level.
• Presents audit findings and recommendations concerning activities audited to the Internal Controls Corporate Manager, auditee management, and executive management. Assures follow up of audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of correction.
• Serves as Internal Controls Manager during his/her absence and, upon request, represents him/her at management meetings.
• Develops professional capability of staff through on-the-job training and staff training programs.
• Implement monitoring strategy to prevent potential business risks.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Master on Finance or Business Administration (desirable)
• Solid business acumen
• Proficiency in software: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook
• Fluent in English
• Ability to propose and implement improvements and woks towards fulfilling targets
• Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities in an efficient manner to meet expectations.
• Ability to think Strategically
• Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and Written Communications skills/ Negotiation skills.
• Effectively work with new and changing situations / Problems solving
• Hands on / Action Oriented
• Personal ownership and accountability
Find a new path!
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader!
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!