Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a fast learner with a university degree preferably in Logistics/International Trade/Business Administration/ Finance or equivalent education
• a candidate with fluency in English language as well as knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
• a candidate with at least 3-4 years of experience in supply chain / logistics / international trade
Experience in using SAP would be an asset.
Knowledge of finance processes and basic VAT aspects would be an asset.
RISE TO CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us team in the Finance Ops Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Trading & Logistic Analyst you will:
• coordinate and monitor tobacco shipments to ensure smooth delivery
• update shipment details to reflect current position of the goods
• ensure all required material movements are properly reflected in accordance with month end closing activities, ensure proper inventory and cost monitoring
• provide customer service from the moment of customer order to the moment of goods delivery
• build and maintain strong relationships with vendors and customers, provide high level of customer service
• collaborate with external warehouses, shipping lines, logistic service providers, customs agencies and international trade partners in order to organize and/or coordinate goods deliveries to final customers
• verify correctness of import and export documents to ensure compliance with legal and customs regulations
• perform check and acceptance of vendor invoices for transportation and warehousing services
• prepare business analysis
• participate / lead projects
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility free bike and car parking for all employees
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.