As a Scrum Master in Data Ocean, you will work with Product Owner and Development Team Members from analytics area, building data products and industrializing Data Science use cases.
On the position, you will have a chance to onboard Product Owners and Development Team members to agile world of PMI.
We are working in Scrum Teams and manage program according to SAFe framework.
As PMI is transforming, we expect you to help us in that journey.
You will be able to contribute to our standards and practices, helping PMI to become an agile organization.
- Helping Product Owner and Development Team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Onboarding Product Owners and Development Team members to Scrum/SAFe framework
- Setting up the teams and helping them to become self-organized.
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies and helping increase team efficiency. Leading the team in terms of Agile practices and its appliance.
- Assisting the Team in identifying and removing impediments and conflicts.
- Ensuring the Team is operational within PMI environment (Jira, Confluence, Agile Change Management).
- Helping to bridge the gap between corporate procedures/policies and agile delivery.
- Helping Product Owner and Development Team to properly decompose the work and order product backlog items. Educate about grooming.
- Assessing Scrum Team maturity and ensuring its further development.
- Facilitating “getting work done” discussions and activities, helping Product Owner and Development Team to deliver based on Program Increment commitments.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring the information is properly distributed.
- Being a Servant Leader to the Development Team, Product Owners and Organization. Leading by example.
- Building an environment where people can trust each other and collaborate in most efficient way.
- Improving Agile maturity through sharing knowledge and acting as Agent of Change.
- Agile mindset with “can do” approach
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Able to build good personal relationships and “read the situation” within the team
- Analytical thinking with curiosity to learn the products and analytics ecosystem
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Five years’ experience in projects delivery, either as Scrum Master, or Project Manager.
- Minimum experience of playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years.
- SAFe appliance experience is a plus
- Analytics solutions delivery working experience is a plus
- Bachelor or Master of Science (technical profile preferred)
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM II) is a plus
- Knowledge of agile tools and techniques like: Kanban, Design Thinking, numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats
- Basic knowledge of agile delivery: CI/CD in software development, tests automation
- Knowledge of IT budgeting and Business Cases preparation is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted