Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
For our new Channels team in Lausanne, Switzerland, we are therefore looking for a Manager Professional Channels.
In this position you will be responsible for exploring business building opportunities in support of the successful commercialization of our portfolio of Smoke-Free products.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identify and engage with hotel labels, chains and OTAs to explore partnering opportunities, to lead and finalize contracts/partnership negotiations
- Mid to long term strategy planning and associated KPIs
- You will be the key point of contact for all PMI markets and B2B regional teams. You will liaise directly with Markets and with a number of PMI functions based in the Operations Centre
- You will guide and collaborate in the design, production, and evolution of hospitality industry specific value propositions and assets - developing and maintaining a hospitality engagement toolbox as well as training markets on how to use and deploy its associated assets
We’re looking for someone with:
• Extensive knowledge and experience of working in the Hospitality Industry at Global, Regional and National levels.
• Prior experience working in a hotel or for a hotel group.
• An entrepreneurial mindset able to explore new ways of developing and growing the channel.
• That is enthusiastic, action and goal-oriented and a driven professional that leverages their in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
• Who is collaborative and can foster a strong team spirit when building and leading cross-functional teams.
• A proven track record of establishing regional and global partnerships.
• Excellent communication skills and can present in a clear and concise matter
• With great attention to detail, and has a proven ability to manage complex multifaceted projects as well as external events/conferences under tight timelines.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn data into insights and insights into actionable strategies.
• Strong collaboration skills and can interface seamlessly with all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to maintain a coherent approach in a multi-cultural context of development.
• Education - BSc/MSc or higher in International Hospitality Management or Business Management with experience in the Hospitality Industry
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer