Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
We are seeking a P&C Executive to support the cultural transformation process that the Enabling functions in PMI are going through (Finance, IT, External Affais, Legal, Ethic & Compliance). It will be part of your scope to deploy key P&C processes that are aligned to regional, local and functional requirements, as well as advising and influencing our clients in all matters related to P&C. You are going to provide the change management expertise in order to contribute and build competitive advantage through people, ensuring that strategic objectives are met or exceeded.
Main responsibilities are
• Contribute to the design of People strategies for Enabling functions in Argentina for the local market and IBS organization (Integrated Business Services);
• Ensure the deployment of all key P&C Processes and Services, aligning them to the context of the functions, being in constant contact with our CoEs (Centers of Expertise);
• Act as a change agent, proposing new ways of thinking and making sure those ideas are implemented;
• Provide our internal clients with advice, guiding and mentoring on all business matters that have an organizational or human aspect;
• Deploy and guide the cultural transformation strategy with your clients;
• Take part in other relevant P&C projects assigned.
Who we’re looking for
• Human Resources, Management and Administration graduate;
• At least 5 years experience in HR function, either as HRBP or in a specialist role;
• Change Management experience and supporting teams on functional Transformations;
• Strong customer and results-oriented skills;
• Ability to actively network and establish effective working relationships;
• Capability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of an organization;
• Resilience and down-to-earth profile;
• Collaboration and team work;
• Sound discretion at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information;
• Strong fluency in English (both written and verbal);
• Computer skills, including SAP and MS Office.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…