Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free future with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As a Secretary at PMI, you will perform the full secretarial function for executive and department in order to assist in ensuring smooth and efficient running of Finance, Information Service and Counsel department.
You will have the opportunity to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the senior-level managers in the Function. You will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the executive members.
Your ‘day to day’
Your daily responsibilities will include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and coordinate internal and external meetings/conferences, using own judgment as well as executive´s guidelines. You will collect, consolidate and analyse data from different sources in order to prepare reports and statistics according to defined procedures. You will need to make timely decisions and collaborate with other functions.
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree in any field;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in secretarial with multinational company;
• Fluent level of English and Thai (both written and spoken);
• Good organization, great time management and ability to act without guidance;
• Knowledge/agility in MS Office tools
What we offer
Our success depends on anyone who brings to work a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.