Do you demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspiring collaboration and communication within teams?
Are you comfortable in communicating audit results and discussing the implications of audit findings and action plans with the different stakeholders at different management levels? Do you possess a high degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel on short notice for different durations? If the answers are yes, then we'd like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Corporate Senior Auditor.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI is seeking talented people to join our Corporate Audit team. Senior Corporate auditors are part of a global audit function based in 8 PMI locations, responsible for executing audits across PMI businesses worldwide. Senior Auditors also perform fit gap analysis and risk assessments over key business activities while establishing and maintaining risk-based audit programs.
Our audit teams are dealing with issues that are fundamentally important to the survival and prosperity of our organization. They look beyond financial risks to consider broader issues such as the organization’s reputation, growth, its impact on the environment and the way it treats its employees.
Senior Auditors also assess how well company systems and processes are designed to keep the organization on track but also helping to improve those systems and processes where necessary.
Senior auditors are tasked with the additional responsibilities of supporting the Senior Audit Managers in managing the day to day activities of audit teams, preparing audit reports, participating in the enterprise risk assessment, and contributing to the development of auditors as they execute audit activities across PMI. They also participate in departmental projects and initiatives to contribute to the overall improvement and development of audit practices.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will execute assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timelines; you will take part in audits involving the introduction and testing of long-term concepts for internal control systems (ICS), including SOX 404 requirements;
• You will be responsible for identifying and assessing financial, reputational, and operational risks in all areas of our business;
• You will use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment;
• You will assess audit results, evaluate findings and interact and communicate the results of your work to management at local and PMI levels;
• You will coordinate the development and execution of your team’s audit activities in line with the related audit scope and timeline, and act as the single point of contact during audit fieldwork;
• You will ensure the overall quality of audit deliverables.