We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology and R&D driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
As a Budget Expenditure Coordinator you will plan, coordinate, consolidate and control all operating budgets pertaining to Commercial initiatives to ensure consistency and accuracy in budget utilization and deployment.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• Ideally you have a Business Administration, Economics or Management degree
• You have already gained relevant experience in sales, marketing or other commercial areas (ideally in FMCG company)
• Understanding of budget planning, coordination and control
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• You are fluent in English
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself? Apply until 3rd March (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place early March.
Salary range for this role is 960 EUR to 1,170 EUR after taxes (net). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.