Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• minimum 2 years of professional experience in Procurement Sourcing area within an international/multicultural environment
• very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach
• stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions
• good commercial sense and understanding of procurement
• strong negotiation skills
• ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• proactive approach and ability to work independently
• strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment
• strong analytical skills
• excellent command of English and Italian
• proficiency in using MS Office
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or equivalent
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is looking for talented people to join us in Procurement Department in Kraków, Poland.
As a Procurement Sourcing Executive, you will:
• lead bidding processes in the area of indirect materials & services: identify suppliers, analyze received proposals, negotiate, make recommendations for supplier selection and prepare relevant contracts
• conduct market research activities, benchmarks and seek for new market insights to provide value and innovation
• create and maintain collaborative relationships with Internal Stakeholders to understand their objectives, needs and priorities, help them solve problems and generate spend effectiveness and/or process improvements
• strengthen business relationship with the suppliers by performing regular reviews (in collaboration with the internal stakeholders)
• contribute to local sourcing plan creation and execution
• prepare and lead negotiations to deliver financial productivity within managed scope & spend (cost saving/cost avoidance)
• perform advanced expenditure analyses for key stakeholders to ease decision making
• coordinate the process of renewal extension or termination of contracts with suppliers (in partnership with Legal team)
• execute and monitor the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• participate in local/regional projects dedicated to processes optimization
• maintain data in procurement related tools and applications
• occasionally travel for business
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.