We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager
In this role, you'll manage and develop PMI’s strategic partnerships in the Czech Republic, and you will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing impactful joint win-win alliances, initiatives and projects to further broaden the market acceptance of our science-based reduced risk product portfolio while promoting our overall global smoke-free vision in the Czech Republic.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be in charge of an end-to-end engagement with the potential high-impact third parties including creation of joint business plans, negotiation of agreements, and development and execution of programs and projects. Your core mission will be to identify and approach various types of organizations and environments that can both benefit from joining forces with us on our journey towards the smoke-free future, and where a mutual partnership can also create more value to our and/or their customers or employees.
The position is a key contributor to the PMI’s smoke-free vision and the successful person will be leveraging their strategic market insights, strong network and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial cooperation with leaders in diverse fields.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
• Develop and drive our strategic partners portfolio (planning, definition and implementation)
• Apply your entrepreneurial spirit to identify and tap into new partnership opportunities to broaden a range of environments enabling use of our reduced-risk product portfolio and to increase its market acceptance in the Czech Republic
• Keep in close contact with the market to identify new trends and keep our company ahead of the curve with potential new partnership opportunities
• Successfully drive initiatives from idea to implementation and communicate with all relevant stakeholders (internal & external) to keep them up-to-date and secure their ongoing buy-in
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and across various kinds of partner environments
• Promote the value of Smoke-free Certifications in the Czech Republic; drive implementation and provide comprehensive assistance to partners interested in the certification process
• In collaboration with your colleagues, drive marketing and communication activities related to strategic partnerships’ programs, announcements and events
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• Seasoned business development professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives in exploring & discovering, evaluating, and delivering against new business opportunities
• Experience building and benefiting from business relationships with a proven record of forming high-value partnerships/alliances or closing contract negotiations
• Know how to balance tactical vs. strategic and can develop long-term impact projects while ensuring a diligent follow-up on any short-term tasks
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in business development, incubation and building partnerships or alliances
• Experience in successfully driving complex business partnerships
• Ability and track record of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive collective success
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Able to influence decision makers using a proactive consultative approach
• Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (primarily in Czech)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.