KEY ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Key Accounts Executive, your responsibilities will be:
• Actively participate with KA Manager, Trade & Sales Teams in the development of strategic key account action plans in line with PMI's business priorities, defined commercial strategy and portfolio needs
• Ensure proper implementation of commercial initiatives at assigned key accounts
• Monitor and analyze all available market information concerning the performance of PMI´s activities and portfolio in key account
• Monitor relevant key sales indicators and propose actions to boost PMI's products performance
• Monitor trade consolidation trends and define, considering business needs and consumer trends, and spot the key players that PMI could leverage to reach its business objectives
• Negotiate, develop, implement and update agreements (visibility, availability, share of market, commercial initiatives and investments) with all key account chains
• Build and maintain profitable business relationships with key account clients, based on profound client centricity and through the provision of constant, comprehensive, and value adding consultancy; leverage these relationships to boost PMI products performance & end consumer positioning
• Ensure efficient allocation of resources to maximize ROI
• Maintain FEEs and investments in line with agreed budget
• Ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation, company policies and internal processes in the areas of their responsibility
Who we’re looking for
• University graduate or advanced student
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working in Commercial Functions
• Proven experience working in a Key Accounts role
• English speaker
• Negotiation skills & consumer centricity mindset
• Interpersonal and analytical skills are highly valued
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.