BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our Retail teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Manage the respective IQOS store organization and operation via 3rd party agency
• Support & execute trade and consumer engagement plan in IQOS stores to maximize awareness, trial and purchase while also providing high customer service level
• Manage IQOS stores to secure necessary product availability and optimal replacement inventory stock level in cooperation with relevant functions
• Actively communicate, lead, coach and motivate IQOS coaches and agency partners in the execution on consumer engagement activities and program to maximize guided trial, purchase rate in line with consumer conversion journey
• Ensure the execution to be in full compliance with Philip Morris internal marketing code, as well as local smoking related regulations of cigarettes
• Actively track POS performance after IMS and report all sales related documents and activities
• Collect and share all learnings and best practices related to IQOS store management
• Manage resources effectively and efficiently to deliver objectives within agreed budget
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 3 years or more in people management
• At least 2 years or more experience in retail operations required (electronics, health care, or related industry preferred)
• Skilled in data analysis and reporting
• Strategic thinking and collaborative working attitude
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Good understanding of systems and strong analytical skills
• Good command of written and spoken English preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application