Consumer Experience Manager
Philip Morris Moldova is looking for a Consumer Experience Manager.
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of 77,000 employees around the globe.
• Lead cross functionally to define generic consumer journey mapping. Define all consumer journey episodes and then prioritize the ones to focus in line with the affiliate strategy
• Collaborate with the Digital, Research and Intelligence teams to build the right consumer segmentation and key consumer profiles. Understand their behaviors, needs, pain points and opportunities
• Analyze consumer feedback and develop insights; Define consumer journey performance measurement plan. Carry out measurement & content / experience optimization
• Develop and highlight the key improvement and focus areas based on the gathered insights. Connect the dots across a variety of data sources and continuously build the knowledge about the consumer. Translate insights to action by developing and designing new projects that correlate with the experience gaps you will discover.
• Be working continuously on improving of each episode of the consumer experience through monitoring channel and project development and executions.
• Be the voice of the consumer in all forums advise on the role of touchpoints across the journeys and define key requirements of touchpoints for consumer centricity;
• Define how online and offline touchpoints complement each other for enhanced consumer satisfaction
• Promote design thinking and advise channel and initiative owners on how to build state of the art consumer experience
• Be the guardian of consumer journeys to ensure consistency and consumer-centric commercialization across channels. Run, design, depict and manage all consumer journey maps for RRP products and initiatives
• Ensure we set up the proper consumer experience monitoring tools. Track consumer experience impact for all consumer journey initiatives implemented. Put in place a real time, continuous and actionable consumer feedback loops for channel and initiative owners to act upon
• Collaborate with Global team on consumer journey projects. Share experience and learn from peers from other PMI markets
We are looking for:
Agile, creative individuals with an action oriented attitude, with great hunger for solving key business challenges in an ever changing business environment, who have:
• College/University degree (preferred MBA) in business management, marketing
• At least 5+ years in omni-channel marketing (offline/online)
• Proven experience in leading successfully marketing departments and growth strategies in Business to Consumer companies
• Experience in leading integrated, multi-channel, consumer marketing programs
• Experience in leading consumer experience projects
• Advanced working knowledge of Marketing tactics and the ability to integrate across channels
• Experience in usage of customer centric, project management methodologies
• Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling insights into actionable key takeaways
• Passion for consumer-centricity, design thinking and new ways of working
• Experience in Digital Marketing: channel strategy, media planning, content management
What we offer:
• You will work in truly international environment;
• You will get unique development opportunities;
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
• You will get competitive compensation & social package.
If you want to become a part of our dynamic team and work for a company with a revolutionary vision, join Philip Morris Moldova now!