• Analyze quality data and translate into useful information to support achievement of factory quality KPIs and objectives
• Prepare quality reports and raise deviations of quality issues when appropriate
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance
• Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues and relevant stakeholders on matters such as standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies
• Provide ad-hoc analysis while identifying and recommending improvement opportunities
• Ensure reporting systems are maintained and updated
• Run ad hoc exercises to prove or demolish different business assumptions (based on advanced statistical tools, SQL, Python, R, SPSS)
• Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
What we are looking for?
• University/Master degree in Quantitative Programs
• 0 - 3 years of experience at similar position
• Ability to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details
• Solid analytical skills for identifying patterns and trends to use in process improvement recommendations
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel and PowerPoint