We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir.
• Provide full Quality support and expertise to other departments to achieve a high level of Quality material, product and process.
• Be responsible for initiating improvements related to processes and products, providing technical or analytical direction to solve quality and/or operational issues while looking for productivity and standardization opportunities. Consistently apply OPEN+ standards of working.
• Ensure timely quality support in case of any quality problems encountered on products, providing quality risk assessment and an accurate action plan/solution that immediately mitigates impact on Quality and Production KPI's.
• Provide support for the review/update of manufacturing process characterization and other documents when required.
• Challenge all standard processes and products in order to propose productivity initiatives. Lead initiatives in order to improve the quality standards of products.
• Support the work team to plan tests and analysis needed availing herself/himself of the concept of: Total Quality, Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
• Run ad hoc exercises to prove or demolish different business assumptions (based on advanced statistical tools, SQL, Python, R, SPSS)
• Analyze quality data and translate into useful information to support achievement of factory quality KPIs and objectives
• Prepare quality reports and raise deviations of quality issues when appropriate
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance
• Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues and relevant stakeholders on matters such as standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies
• Provide ad-hoc analysis while identifying and recommending improvement opportunities
• Ensure reporting systems are maintained and updated
What we are looking for?
• University/Master degree in Quantitative Programs
• Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
• 0 - 3 years of experience at similar position
• Ability to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details
• Solid analytical skills for identifying patterns and trends to use in process improvement recommendations
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel and PowerPoint