Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
The position is to manage and develop the Financial Planning & Controlling function in accordance with regional/PMI requirements to ensure all related activities are properly performed including the establishment of a strong and effective control environment to mitigate financial, operational and compliance risks while supporting delivery of business results, including but not limited to:
ROLLING FORECAST & Original Budget/Long Range Planning BUDGETING
Drives the core performance management cycle around planning, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure budgeting procedures are adhered to and requirements are met including timely coordination with functional departments for inputs and submission of budget changes to financial system.
Acts as a reporting “one-stop shop” for the affiliate. Responsible for timely delivery of accurate and complete monthly management report to cover major financial aspects of the business including expense tracking, review of actual vs. approved budget to facilitate timely reallocation of surplus resources, as well as informative commentaries of variances as efficient management tool to support decision-making.
Perform financial and what-if analyses and provide recommendation for Management and stakeholders to make managerial decisions in line with overall company strategic direction.
Provide coaching and develop staff’s skills to facilitate succession planning and identify and promote cross functional training opportunities to support individual development objectives.
Who we’re looking for
• Minimum 8 years in a similar capacity
• Must have experience in managing a varied and diverse activities involving business-wide coordination of a function, preferably in the FMCG industry
• Demonstrate mastery of accounting theory and business processes
• Familiar with Local Accounting Standards and US GAAP
• Extensive knowledge of budgeting, and management reporting
• Knowledge in SAP and Business Workflow
• College / University in Finance or Accounting with related discipline in a recognized professional accounting qualification
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.