Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
This position is in charge of financial analyses including actual results of sales (In-Market Sales (IMS) and Offtake), competitive environment, and channel strategy. Main expected achievement is to support Manager Business Planning and Finance Director with accurate and timely analysis of the industry. The person in the position is also expected to be actively involved in commercial projects to support decision making of other functions such as Sales, Marketing and Operations.
• Industry Analysis: provide accurate data and analysis of historical volumes such as the trends of SOM, retailer inventory, competitors' activities.
• Volume Forecasting: support Manager Business Planning for accurate forecasting by providing him/her with insights from historical data.
• Business Reporting: support Manager Business Planning to deliver timely and accurate business reports to PMI/RHQ/PMT such as daily IMS/Offtake volume report, Market Update Commentary, OB/RF reports, and KPI reports.
• Market Update Presentation: conduct presentation of recent market trends for PM Taiwan employees and visitors for their better understanding of the Taiwan market. Also, prepare presentation materials for GM, Finance Director, and Manager Business Planning.
• Ad-hoc projects: proactively be involved in cross-functional projects or lead projects.
• Data Management: maintain the volume-related database of IMS/Offtake and develop the system and/or propose methodologies to track such data in collaboration with Region and PMI stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for
• 5+ years of experience in Finance, Business Planning, and/or Strategy in international companies, preferably in FMCG or consumer business.
• Robust experience of Planning and Reporting in a complex and international environment
• Experience in Business Planning and/or Strategic Planning is preferred.
• Major in Business, Accounting, or Finance is preferred. (MBA is a plus)
• Fluent in Mandarin
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.