Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
Contribute to the design, build and implementation of IT solutions which will be managed and operated as IT services.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to create customer-focused value
• Validate selected opportunities or proposed solutions through experimentation and shared learning
• Deliver customer-focused outcomes in increments following Agile practices
• Make use of DevOps practices and tool chains to accelerate the delivery process
• Embed in solutions an effective control framework that adheres to PMI and regulatory requirements
• Anticipate and ensure an effective transition of final solutions to operations
• Demonstrate curiosity, explore new solutions or alternatives for simplification
Who we’re looking for
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Engineering, with higher level education a plus. Track record of successful hands-on IT System implementation (preferably COTS). Experience in Clinical, Laboratory, Product Development and /or Quality systems, with experience in the application of DevOps practices & related toolchains. Experienced in the application of Agile/Scrum with certification being a plus. Knowledge of requirements for developing and managing systems in a regulated environment (GxP) is a plus.
Our ideal candidate enjoys applying new ways to address business challenges and opportunities, has a strong customer focus, a collaborative mindset and willingness to share which is always present. Improving capabilities on a continual basis and simplifying along the way is considered the norm for you. In addition, you have a high curiosity to learn, use experimentation to validate your ideas and strong drive to transform them into outcomes.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 10 March 2020. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.