Procurement Category Executive (Global IT Hardware Category)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit candidate with:
• solid procurement category experience in IT (Hardware), understanding of IT business requirements, supplier management and contract negotiation (at least 3 yeas)
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or IT fields of study
• very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• proactive approach and ability to work independently
• experience in working in multinational/global team
• strong analytical skills
• proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel
• excellent command of English
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the Procurement Department in Kraków, Poland. As a Procurement Category Executive responsible for IT Hardware category, you will develop and implement sourcing strategy to drive business value and cost savings, perform bidding processes in the area of indirect materials and services, working closely with business stakeholders and global category managers. You will conduct market research activities, issue Requests for Proposals, analyze received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection as well as negotiate and prepare relevant contracts.
Further duties will include:
• supplier relationship management
• coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers
• proceeding with the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• liaising with the PMI Procurement Centers worldwide to maintain and update local master data regarding regional/global frame contracts to be used
• maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications
• occasional travels
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.