At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Region B2B Executive will be an integral member to deploy competitive Business-to-Business (B2B) strategy to capture business building opportunities with existing and new companies in the region, with the main objective of raising heat-not-burn category awareness and driving the company’s vision. You will also be responsible to drive implementation of defined B2B strategy and initiatives within the scope of B2B principles and programs within PMM at the same time ensure effective internal and external engagement and effective collaboration with all stakeholders.
Your “day to day”
• Activate and follow up on potential clients in existing and new organizations that may include both MNCs and SMEs located within the region.
• Connect with stakeholders within organizations to facilitate discussions and/or sharing sessions between both parties, with the intention of raising overall heat-not-burn category awareness.
• Contribute to the development of well-defined processes on the end-to-end planning & execution of B2B activity in the region.
• Provide inputs on the right infrastructure within region to drive higher B2B effectiveness, support and tools needed from a B2B perspective as well as resource planning for B2B activities
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to drive deployment/activation events to promote efficiency and transparency within PMM.
• Provide on-the-ground level support on logistics, vendor liaison, etc.
• Provide ongoing support to Field Sales Force on the lead generation ecosystem.
• Cultivate positive interactions and relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure positive customer experience and brand loyalty.
• Apply the highest standards of integrity and full compliance with all applicable laws and PMI Principles & Practices across the organization in order to support long term sustainability of the business.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 5 years’ experience of working experience preferably in a B2B environment
• Demonstrate ability to work and drive results independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
• Ability to speak in multiple languages will be an added advantage