Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. As a market owner within the financial plans and actual reporting, you ensure performance and coordination between the market finance team and global finance organization. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions, and will be directly reporting to our Finance Director in the Nordics. If you like translating planned business actions into financial forecasts, there’s nowhere better to develop your career. You will drive the core performance management cycle around planning, budgeting and forecasting, while ensuring the “viability” of the top-down financial targets through running inherent budget/forecast negotiations.
As a manager Financial Controlling you will be overall responsible for Planning and Forecasting. You will lead a team of 4 persons with various background and together you will manage our Finance cycles (OB/RF) and integrate them in the overall business cycles.
In your ´day to day work’ you will:
• Continuously monitor P&L forecasts, prepare forecast adjustments and analyze gap reports
• Cooperate with the Business Planner and contribute to the preparation of solution options to drive resources allocation decisions
• Drive the Budget Presentation preparation
• Support the implementation of the company financial strategy, including risk minimization plans
• Coordinate with SSC on system inputs (GFIS, GSPR, GSPS, GMRB, SAP Price maintenance)
• Act as a “Financial Reporting” one-stop-shop for the market leveraging SSC/COE and prepare local ad hoc reports as required
• Interact with the SSC/COE to prepare financial analysis and insights, incl. management reporting and KPI calculation and reporting
• Manage preparation, analysis and comments for Finance information reports
• Run Cost and Actual Controlling
• Support the preparation of financial and business performance reviews
• Financial Risk Management
• Manage relevant enterprise data in the market based on PMI framework; serve as “one source of truth” (volumes, total market, market shares, etc.) and identify data gaps
• Contribute to the development of data models to simulate impact on business performance
• Co-ordinate the implementation and running of financial systems ensuring that this meets users’ needs, that business practices are streamlined to take advantage of available functionalities
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
As we are under an ongoing transformation towards a smoke-free future, were looking for a colleague with an understanding of what it means to lead for change. We´re challenging the status quo and striving to improve our processes.
In terms of knowledge, we consider you have at least 7 years of experience in similar work.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
#lijobs PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer