Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment. The Consumer Journey department focuses on insights from our consumers along their journey with our novelty product (from awareness through trial/ purchase to usage & bonding). It is our core responsibility to translate insights into specific plans and actions on the market.
You will be able to gain a good understanding of management’s decision making process, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
MANAGER CONSUMER JOURNEY PROJECTS
Contribute to market strategy
• Contribute to building of strategy/ plans based on insights, which results in annual activity calendar
• Pain/ gain points identification and strategic prioritization
Lead route to market
• 360 activities planning: aggregate and validate inputs from all relevant stakeholders and plan/ prioritize based on strategy
• Contribute to business projects and full responsibility for guiding deployment of approved activities
• Briefing of content team on production & timing, materials delivery
• Identify and monitor execution closely in order to gather valuable feedbacks and potentially initiate corrective actions to meet the planned goals
• Inspire, guide & develop group of professionals hungry for success
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree in Management, Marketing, Business or similar
• Advanced English, good communication skills, presentation and story telling
• Strong planning skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Project management experience
• People management skills - Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and multiple interests
• Dealing efficiently with large amount of information - Structured thinking
• Proactive and be able to solve problems on spot
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.