Intern in People & Culture Department - Global Mobility Capability Building Team
Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• A student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Ideally, available for 30 h per week,
• Confident English speaker (minimum B2 level),
• Advanced user of Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel. Visio is an asset,
• Well-organized, reliable team player who is comfortable with multi-tasking,
• Experience in coordinating events or processes is an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• Coordinate onboarding process (looking for rooms and scheduling in accordance with all participants availability, tracking attendance, etc.),
• Support with arranging townhalls (organizing technical check, catering, etc.),
• Maintain Global Mobility Capability Building Jam page (Intranet),
• Create visuals for processes workflows, communications and presentations,
• Other ad hoc support.
FIND A NEW PATH
• Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. You will have a chance to overview of Global Mobility Industry and Capability Building activities.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.