Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment. The Consumer Journey department focuses on insights from our consumers along their journey with our novelty product (from awareness through trial/ purchase to usage & bonding). It is our core responsibility to translate insights into specific plans and actions on the market.
You will be able to gain a good understanding of management’s decision making process, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
MANAGER OMNI CHANNEL
• Assure consistent and seamless consumer experience across channels from Lead to Purchase to Retention. Understand consumer buying process and drive improvements
• Drive channel integration and customize shopping experience based on consumer needs and data
• Map and manage complete business processes/development from ideation, strategy to set-up and while working in coordination with cross-functional team
• Channel Development
• Manage cross-channel promotions and discounts
• Work closely with Channel owners, Digital, IT and Marketing on aligning the tools, programs and processes.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree in Management, Marketing, Business or similar
• Advanced English, good communication skills, presentation and story telling
• Independent self-starter with the ability to use judgement, make decisions related to work methods, anticipate needs and take initiative
• People management skills - Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and multiple interests
• Organized, detailed oriented, systematic, resourceful, customer focused and strong in managing processes and systems in a fast pace environment
• Presentation & story telling, ability to keep bigger picture
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.