...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Demand Planner (Maternity Cover)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Demand Planner (Maternity Cover) to join the Sales & Operations Planning team of Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD. You will be involved in demand planning activities in Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD and will be reporting to the Sales & Operations Planning Supervisor. You will play a key role within a dynamic environment, being responsible for leading complex projects.
If you want to challenge yourself, then APPLY NOW!
• Organize the implementation of the Global Demand Planning for our market to ensure that the most relevant data and business intelligence is used to generate the most accurate demand forecast for maximizing service levels
• Drive the forecasting process for the market to meet and beat forecast accuracy objectives by
- Coordinating and maintenance of an 18 months rolling forecast following a precise “planning drumbeat”
- Ensure use of the Digital Planning solution and maintain master data to guarantee the efficiency of the process through automation
- Ensure identification of demand plan variations and exceptions
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Ensure efficient management of phase-in phase-out in terms of cash, cost and service
- Ensure Market Intelligence is properly collected, integrated and maintained from the relevant stakeholders following a precise drumbeat for all markets & products in scope
- Identify forecast risks and opportunities.
• Assist and support the preparation of the market Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
• Collaborate with the Global Category Team, Regional Customer Service and Markets to manage products lifecycle
• Support different activities within the function to secure business continuity
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields
• 1-2 years of experience in a multinational company preferably FMCG environment, Electronics or industry with experience in forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, S&OP and data analytics
• Working knowledge of ERP system (e.g. SAP), Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions will be considered as a strong plus.
• Proficiency of English and MS Office
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with above 100 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 15.04.2020