Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security international team in the beautiful city of London, England.
Do you enjoy connecting security tools, teams and IT systems to facilitate response to cyber-attacks at machine speed? Join the Threat Defense Operation and develop varied and interesting automation products on our SOAR platform.
The primary mission of the Senior InfoSec Engineer Threat Defense Operations is to push the limits of our Cyber Automation Platform to enable smarter threat detection and response at scale and with superior end-user experience.
The Sr. InfoSec Engineer Threat Defense Operations is part of a PMI’s global Cyber Defense team and will work closely with the SOC, Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting teams. The playbooks you will develop leverage a myriad of components to facilitate triage, containment, and eradication of threats, so that our Security Engineers can focus on what they like and know to do best.
Your “day to day”
• Be part of a global team of senior InfoSec engineers distributed across Latin America, Europe, and East-Asia.
• Determine business requirements, analyze and develop optimized and scalable automation playbooks creating value for Security Operations, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Threat Intelligence teams.
• Ensure reliability and scalability the underlying SOAR platform and related ecosystem.
• Research and develop new automations to improve platform capabilities.
Who we’re looking for
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience (5+ years).
• 3+ years’ experience in engineering roles in fields like Support, QA, Dev, SRE and IT.
• Development mindset and understanding of Agile/DevOps mentality.
• Scripting and automation experience with (e.g. Python, PowerShell¬…).
• Strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS.
• Ability to analyze and design business process workflows.
• Experience with SOAR platforms (Phantom, Demisto, etc.).
• Experience with API’s, web services, and container environments.
• Ability to support "on call" rotation, including weekends.
• Desire to share knowledge, build trust, and develop growth-mindset within a global multicultural team.
The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers