Our team manages assigned engineering projects and contributes with the technical expertise to continuous improvement of the production processes.
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer.
• Capex project management throughout its whole timeframe, incl. detailed project scope, budget, objectives, benefits, deadlines, methods, layouts, qualification, installation and deliverables
• Establishing professional working relationships with peers within and outside of the department and partnering with external contractors & consultants
• Lead and manage activities in the department in order to ensure that relevant KPI's objectives are met or exceeded, incl. safety and quality
• Propose new ideas for project execution with positive impact to KPIs, such as cost productivity, safety, quality, etc.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• Master’s degree (Technical, Engineering or Construction is an advantage)
• Fluent English a must (verbal and written), fluent in Czech language
• Conceptual and analytical way of thinking, independence, detailed oriented, teamwork
• Drive for results, Willingness to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• PC skills (MS office package), Auto Cad or similar is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all QA areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Meal allowance, 5 000 points in Benefit Cafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.