..CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
IQOS COACH LEADER, Pleven
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment.
You can join the most Unique & Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
You hold a university degree, minimum experience of 2 years in sales position and at least 1 year experience in supervisory position. You have a valid driving license. You easily motivate people. You are able to open networks both consumers’ and business’. You possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook), excellent written and spoken Bulgarian and English, as well as good presentation skills.
• Identify people and communities for whom IQOS* will be relevant
• Communicates with Legal age users (LAU) about IQOS
• Supervise and assess the quality of one to one or one to many communications
• Propose tools that can facilitate extended communication in order to assure LAU understanding of device technical usage and their new experience
• Collect consumer feedback and propose corrective actions where needed
• Provide other meaningful support such as cleaning tips, information on IQOS friendly places/events, etc.
• Proactively share experience and feedback with other team members so the capabilities to be improved
• Supervise service efficiency of the Company’s trade partners involved in IQOS commercialization, with the goal to optimize and increase service quality
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with 90 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
*IQOS is one of the RRPs platforms developed by Philip Morris International Inc. and launched on the Bulgarian market by ‘Philip Morris Bulgaria’ EOOD.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 11th March, 2020