Welcome to our Philip Morris vacancy.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you imagine being part of our revolutionary business transformation? Explore our open position in the Dutch team and learn more about our vision by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
FLYING TERRITORY EXECUTIVE – Region Eindhoven
Maybe you are ready to join us in our business transformation towards a smoke-free future and to make your region the first smoke-free city of the Netherlands?
Do you feel thrilled when we say you can help us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Do you have strong social skills, are you customer oriented and do you love working independently?
If so, then please keep on reading.
As Territory Executive (sales representative) you are working autonomously and you are responsible for creating and maintaining the relationship with your clients. You are part of a small team with a shared responsibility for the share of market in your city. This way there is a mixture of working independently and working in team. You have the satisfaction of building on a worldwide brand in your own town.
Note. our target audience consists legal age smokers (18+) We don’t aim for ex- and/or non-smokers.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing an ultimate product experience for all our consumers
- Develop and execute (sales) plans and initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients
- Inspire and energize the retailers & consumers about our smoke-free future
- Spot opportunities, create a plan and execute it
- Co-work with tobacco retailers in shops to inform consumers on our products
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in below profile.
- Hold a HBO/WO degree and 0-3 years of professional experience
- Speak Dutch as if it were your mother tongue
- Have experience as an entrepreneur (is an advantage) and you love working independently
- Love interacting with others and building on long-term relationships
- Are willing to take initiatives and responsibilities
- Are a top communicator
Does this description fit you? GO FOR IT because we can already hardly wait meet you.
What can we offer you?
At Philip Morris Benelux, we are prepared to invest heavily in you and help you build the career you want because TOGETHER WE CAN.
- A stimulating and challenging job
- A nice working environment within a leading, dynamic and international company
- Trainings to help you to grow in your job and inside the company: language skills, behavioural selling skills, excel training …
- An attractive and competitive salary with various legal and extra-legal advantages
One more thing: at Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce and a personal and career development culture, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound?
If you are interested, please share your CV and motivation letter with us.