LEARN TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY & START YOUR CAREER IN A
DYNAMIC AND INTERNATIONAL FMCG COMPANY
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
It’s up to you to raise Philip Morris Benelux volume and share of market in your region. That’s not a job for a corporate dummy. It’s one for an entrepreneur.
• Execute the commercial plans of PMI and combine this with own initiatives
• Monitor your budget in order to achieve your objectives
• Make sure PMI’s products are present everywhere in your region
• Build a strong relationship with your clients by visiting them and advising them
A CHALLENGE, WE KNOW … BUT PERFECT FOR YOU!
• Hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree and 0-3 years of professional experience
• Have French as if it is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English (written and spoken) and have solid basis of Dutch
• Are willing to take initiatives and responsibilities
• Are a top communicator (you love to sell)
• Are a winner
Does this description fit you? GO FOR IT because we can already hardly wait to see you grow.
WHAT PMI OFFERS YOU
At Philip Morris Benelux, we are prepared to invest heavily in you and help you build the commercial career you want because TOGETHER WE CAN.
A stimulating and challenging job
An environment where learning and developing are our focus
A career within a leading, dynamic and international company
Trainings to help you to grow in your job and inside the company: Selling skills, language trainings, excel training…
An attractive and competitive salary with various legal and extra-legal advantages
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
Don’t hesitate to visit our career page website to have more information about the work life inside Philip Morris International: http://www.pmi.com/eng/careers/pages/careers.aspx
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.