Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date
Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world's leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our Consumer Experience Team at the HQ in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
• A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris – and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company – to „Design a Smoke-Free Future“
• The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
• An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
• An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, diverse benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
• A basic salary of min. € 42,000/year gross, with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
• As Consumer Experience Executive, you will be the custodian of the Consumer Journey, generating consumer insights to build hypotheses that feed into actions which will shape our commercial strategy and aim to elevate the overall Consumer Experience
• Update the Consumer Journey map to ensure one source of truth for all commercial functions and management team
• Collaborate with Market Research to generate ad-hoc insights for States, Episodes and Pain Points along the Consumer Journey as well as coordinate regular consumer journey trackers
• Support the Lead Consumer Experience and Programs in coordinating commercial programs cross-functionally to ensure their effective execution with observance of consumer needs and pain points
• Actively promote the Consumer-centric mindset within the entire organization as well as organize regular sharing sessions and workshops for the entire organization
• Connect with peers in other PMI affiliates to learn, grow and bring value to the Austrian organization
• You have graduated in Marketing, Economics, Product Development, Psychology or similar
• You have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
• You are experienced in Market Research methodologies and you are familiar with providing suggestions based on consumer feedback and insights
• You are an organizational talent with a gift for numbers and out of the box thinking
• You are highly communicative and creative person and passionate to work in diverse teams
• Very good English language skills, German is a plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world's leading international tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes six of the world's top 15 brands of the world's leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.