Territory Commercial Executive – León
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
You will participate in the strategic planning and the coordination of resources in your area, preparing and proposing business plans, analysing and finding new opportunities for improvement to reach more consumers.
Besides, you will have to guarantee the objectives marked for volume, market share, visibility, and engagement with trade partners and recommend orders on trade, based on potential and performance analysis and OOS prevention.
Who we’re looking for
• A University degree, MBA as a plus
• Working fluency in English (B2 level and above)
• Experience in Sales of at least 2 years
• Valid driver´s license, held for at least 1 year.
• Full mobility
• You also have:
• A strong customer focus mindset
• Strong goal-oriented commercial skills
• Critical thinking skills that are grounded in sales experience
• Creative mindset: have experience in implementing creative ideas in a lean manner (sampling, trial testing…) with solid measurements and KPIs
• Ability to work with ambiguity: you are change agile, can decide and act without having the full picture, comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
• Effective communication skills
What we offer
• Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion