We are looking for a Development Lead to architect and drive the technology roadmap for various applications within our the B2C product portfolio. As the Development Lead, YOU will possess broad knowledge across multiple development platforms and will draw on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture to design secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform including related systems integration. YOU will also have deep knowledge of and experience with omni channel e-commerce solutions and web services.
You are someone that can:
• Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and the full software development life cycle, including following and helping to define coding standards. Lead code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
• Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline and optimize the overall processes
• Understands the mechanics and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes with industry standard tools
• Monitor technical dependencies across products
• Drive the successful delivery of regular software releases in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Provide guidance to team members in areas of software architecture design, refactoring and on-going code improvements.
• Must work effectively with members of cross-functional product development teams including Other Departments, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, QA and Vendors on various sized projects and initiatives.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
• Interface with other departments, customers, vendors and other third party as necessary to ensure timely resolution to any product related issues.
• Assist scrum team to scope and estimate work
• Ensuring implementation of effective metrics, controls and reporting to measure the progress, productivity and quality of scrum team.
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
• Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in managing development teams and have solid application and infrastructure knowledge.
• 7+ years working with DevOps and Agile methodologies, with a solid project management background.
• Previous work within an agile development environment while supporting mission critical services is required.
• Broad experience in the development and management of experiential e-commerce sales and customer care platforms.
• Experience working on large scale B2C and/or B2B marketing projects, including lead generation and customer journey mapping.
• Deep experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem, particularly Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• Experience in a PCI DSS industry a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Information Technology department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.