At PMI, we’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. Wherever you join us, you’ll get the possibility to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
We are looking for a talented Internal Communications Lead to work on communication strategies deployment supporting Operations. Join us and you’ll stretch your skills finding innovative ways to communicate throughout our organization.
Your ‘day to day’
• Responsible for planning, developing and executing the employee communication strategy
• Represent and position PMI’s unique, purpose-driven culture
• Govern the day-to-day operation and management of employee communication mediums
• Content creation, consolidation and editing
• Organize content to be shared to the broader Operations organization through the global channels
• Coordinate factory visits from different representatives
• Aid in the organization and tracking of local and PMI employee opinion research to measure the impact of engagement against core performance metrics
• Develop concepts and content for all-employee events
• Manage relationships with external partners as needed
If you have:
• University degree (preferably in Journalism/Communications)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Internal/External communications
• Proficiency in English and Serbian language
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing programs (considered as an advantage)
• Experience in project management (considered as an advantage)
Join us and apply until 20.02.2020!
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the opportunity to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best experts and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – we provide opportunities to progress.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.