Direct Retail (IQOS Boutiques & Pop-ups) planning & deployment:
- Define Direct Retail Strategy and Formats
- Launch of Direct Retail Formats
- Direct Retail Design development / Visual merchandising
- Direct Retail Activity & Deployment Planning
- Consumer Experience in Direct Retail
- Direct Retail Staff Training & Education
- University degree (preferably in business related discipline – Marketing & Management)
- Approximately 3 years of brand marketing experience in FMCG/service sector within a highly competitive environment
- Expertise in Direct Retail is highly appreciated (consumer electronics, fashion, etc)
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English, fluent/ native Ukrainian, Russian - is a plus
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to stay cool under pressure
- PC skills (MS Office)
You will join a global market leader with opportunities for learning and professional growth. We offer structured individual career development programs designed to help you grow to your fullest potential. You will work in a dynamic, professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.
We encourage you to find out more about our RRP products on our public web-pages dedicated to it.
https://www.pmi.com/ - our mission & vision
http://iqosscience.com/uk - our approach to RRP assessment
https://www.pmiscience.com/ - deep dive into RRP science.
Note: Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.