BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Commercial Deployment Strategy and Framework
- Support the development of commercial deployment strategy and framework especially on RRP (reduced-risk products) for key accounts (KA) and general trade channels (GT)
- Manage distribution priority coverage, visibility coverage, consumer-centric trade & territory segmentation, corner shops, Blitz events and KPIs for key accounts and general trade channels
• Development of Commercial Execution Plan
- Support to develop and upgrade RRP-specific Commercial Execution plans for KA & GT including Commercial Tool Box with execution guidelines, tools, process, territory analysis tool and motivation programs especially for corner shop coaches
- Participate in projects related to developing RRPs to obtain better acquisition and retention within KA & GT and outside of trade channels
- Support the development of trade/channel specific programs and retailer engagement programs for KA & GT
• Portfolio Projects Planning and Communication
- Support the development of commercial portfolio projects for GT & KA in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Communicate to the field sales team on execution plans and communications contents of each portfolio project, especially RRP-related initiatives
- Develop trade communication materials and processes with RRP Marketing department to ensure the increase of trade awareness
• Effectiveness and efficiency:
- Analyze effectiveness and efficiency of key trade programs and RRP projects regularly for further improvement
- Improve the processes and procedures of measuring compliance on contracted trade programs
• New process and procedure development
- Assist to develop new processes and procedures for in-field execution of RRP related new initiatives
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 4 to 9 years of experience in sales strategy and deployment
• Experience in B2C and consumer goods industry preferred
• Strong analytical thinking, with hands-on experience with data management
• Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills
• Consumer-centric mindset
• Fluent in both Korean and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application