Manager Customer Care
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We’re looking for customer-centric people with strong B2C experience to play a part in this major marketing transformation. It’s a career-changing opportunity to shape a new global function and help create a smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
• Coordinate implementation of global Customer Care Services and Standard Operating Procedures
• Manage local Customer Care Services deployment
• Develop and/or support post-purchase consumer journeys, across digital and traditional touchpoints
• Create and update Customer Care processes and guidelines across organization
• Spot market and customer trends and design solutions that positions Customer Care in front of the wave
• Ensure team engagement with the brand through awareness of business initiatives and company objectives
• Evaluate performance against target figures on a monthly basis
• Manage Customer Care Team, work closely with Customer Service Operations, Digital & IT functions as well as all other participants of the projects
Who we’re looking for
• 7+ years of business experience in Marketing or/and Sales
• Focus on best-in-class post-purchase customer experience
• Excellent in challenging the status quo and driving change
• Strong understanding of Customer Care Services and how it can support the business
• Experience in designing activities to engage customers and build loyalty
• A proven track record of significant achievements in strategic projects
• Excellent analytical skills
• A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships both internally and externally
• Fluent Polish & English
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals
• Multisport program
• Wide range of training, further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
• Employee pension plan
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
• Work in the office by Dworzec Gdański metro station