Philip Morris Latin America Services P&C Hub is seeking for talented people to join our dynamic and professional environment with clients and team members from all over the world.
• Facilitate a memorable and desired employee experience throughout the full employee lifecycle by being the primary contact for employees and managers in HR matters.
• Analyze problems and escalate issues when needed to appropriate experts teams to ensure a service centered on Employee Experience.
• Work closely with affiliates in the region to proactively follow-up on end to end resolution of all cases related to the assigned country(ies).
• Deploy Payroll related activities.
• Maintain HR data in SAP ensuring that employee’s information is properly updated.
• Ensure Data Life Cycle Management activities such as: Data Quality audits, Data cleansing and Data enrichment.
• College/University or during studies with at least an internship in HR area or customer service.
• 2 years of experience working in HR Shared Service Centers culture.
• 2 years of payroll experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of an organization.
• Fluent English level.
• Advanced French or Portuguese level.
• Computer skills, including MS Office – SAP knowledge is an asset.
• Collaboration, team work and willingness to be part of a diverse group.
• Sound judgemental at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information.