Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects our operations across the globe. As a key member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in setting the direction, implementation and running of Privileged Access Management (PAM) processes, tools, technologies, team and service offerings, globally. You will be responsible to leverage leading-edge technologies, and innovative approaches to position PMI for measurable success; improving efficiency, supporting aggressive growth and improving privileged IT user and access experience.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Service owner for Privilege Access Management (PAM) platforms and processes.
- Responsible for the development and on-going operations roadmap, change management plans, and end user communications for Privilege Access Management Platforms
- Participate in the design of Privilege access controls rules, roles, and policies, globally while ensuring consistency regardless of technologies in use.
- Work with Information Security and Infrastructure to embed PAM best practices for both on premise and cloud based solutions for employees, contractors and partners.
- Partner with key stakeholders to design and deliver Privilege Access Management solutions for the enterprise in a highly complex environment with a blend of legacy and innovation platforms.
- Direct management of subject matter experts and support personnel assigned to support PAM solutions.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure that we meet security, compliance and audit obligations related to privileged access management.
Who we’re looking for:
- Consistent track record in architecting/delivering/supporting Privileged Access Management solutions in large corporate environments, preferably in the CPG, Retail or Pharma sectors and with significant Public Cloud footprint
- Exceptional understanding and subject matter expertise in designing and deploying privileged access management controls
- Past experience of having used or implemented industry leading Privileged Access Management solutions like Hashicorp, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Centrify etc.
- Awareness of the business impact of PAM solutions roll-out and key business and IT change considerations
- Past experience of having deployed PAM solutions in continuous integration/continuous delivery environments.
- Past experience of having managed Level 2/3 support for PAM solutions is desirable.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant security certifications like CISSP
- Fluent in English
The role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.