Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects our operations across the globe. As a key member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in setting the strategy and future direction of our Directory services which today constitute of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD. You will be responsible to leverage leading-edge technologies, and innovative approaches to position PMI for measurable success; improving efficiency, supporting aggressive growth and improving end user experience.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Lead Architect for Directory services (Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD)
- Responsible for setting design and integration standards to deliver a redundant, secure Directory services and by consequence improved and secure end user experience.
- Architect and SME consulting with the business on all initiatives that impact Directory design and services.
- Work closely with Workplace Technology and Information Security teams to design and implement policies for Active Directory, Azure AD and related services like Federation, Single Sign-on and Multi-factor Authentication.
- Enable services for the business that are dependent on authentication or authorization from Active Directory and setting standards for integration to services like Identity Management and IT Service Management.
- Work towards the migration of authentication services from Active Directory Federation Services to Azure AD in a way that meets business enablement and security objectives.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure that we meet security, compliance and audit obligations related to user access and Directory services.
Who we’re looking for:
- Federation/Cloud Identity experience using MS Active Directory and Azure AD
- Migration experience from ADFS to Azure AD based authentication in hybrid and cloud native environments.
- Good knowledge of VB Script, Powershell, HTML or ASP.Net
- Experience in policy management, GPO Admin, Change auditor and InTrust
- Experience in enterprise roll-out of Azure AD authentication
- Relevant certifications, MCSE, MCTS and TOGAF desirable.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders.
The role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.