At PMI, we’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. Wherever you join us, you’ll get the possibility to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Working at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of Purchasing team that’s supporting our huge business transformation across SEE markets.
Purpose of the job: Execute sourcing strategy and processes related to the procurement of goods and services, based on internal customers' requirements and business needs. Develop and maintain relations with suppliers to ensure the best possible prices, quality, efficient delivery time and continuity of supply.
Your ‘day to day’:
Cooperate and define business needs with relevant business functions and prepare plan of procurement activities to ensure business needs fulfillment.
Maintain excellent business relationship with both internal stakeholders and suppliers to make sure that quality of services/goods is achieved.
Perform market research activities in order to improve knowledge of the available products, services and suppliers on the market.
Identify suitable services/goods and preferred supplier based on defined quality standards and cost reduction goals.
Organize and monitor structured supplier assessment, communicate with relevant departments to get their feedback on suppliers' performance and propose improvements.
Ensure that procurement processes in respective procurement category is in line with local procurement Procedure, PMI global policies and local legal regulations.
If you have:
• University degree (this is an advantage, high school education is minimum requirement)
• 2 years of experience in purchasing/procurement (preferably within FMCG)
• Experience in retail procurement (an advantage)
• Good negotiation, project management and analytical skills (an advantage)
• MS Office knowledge
• Proficiency in English and Serbian languages
• Driving license (minimum 1 year active driver)
• Understand and inspire others,
• Embrace uncertainty,
• Have a great relationship management and strategic thinking
• Put high focus on customer needs and look for new way to create customer value
Then join our team!
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the opportunity to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best experts and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – we provide opportunities to progress.
Are you up for the challenge? Progress your career and apply until 24.02.2020!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.