Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist you will:
• support the candidates’ journey before joining PMI in a close cooperation with the market Talent Acquisition Teams - schedule interviews, coordinate logistics, help the candidates with required information, handle candidates’ expenses;
• provide assistance to the candidates and hiring managers in questions related to the recruitment and onboarding process;
• maintain related systems and tools to support the job postings and applications tracking. Contribute to improvement of the technology solutions to provide an enhanced hiring manager / candidate experience;
• prepare employment contracts, and coordinate hiring-related activities in SAP system with other specialists, ensuring completeness of the documents and timeliness of delivery;
• support HR stakeholders in the markets with the relevant data by creating reports and preparing analysis that help their decision making process.
Who we’re looking for
• A people person, interested to develop in Human Resources and specifically interested in the TA operations area;
• An effective communicator, able to connect and engage with people of various cultures, professional backgrounds and seniority;
• A candidate with strong problem solving and communication skills, able to plan the work and prioritize the tasks;
• An individual with excellent command of verbal and written English
• A university graduate with strong Microsoft Office skills, with previous work experience in professional services being a plus.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.