Manager InfoSec Vulnerability Management
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
The primary mission of the Vulnerability Management team is to enable proactive defense of PMI IT assets. The VM team helps finding vulnerabilities in technology and enabling security and IT teams to take proactive measures before attacks occur.
The VM team is part of PMI’s global Cyber Defense team and is leading the VM program for all IT platforms including Enterprise IT, Operations Technology, Consumer Websites, and Electronic Products. This not an operational team in charge of patching, rather instead a team working with IT and Business counterparts to help them understand their vulnerability footprint and influence them to implement mitigations in a timely manner.
The Manager Infosec VM will help grow and mature our VM process and technology by leveraging modern vulnerability discovery/prioritization/tracking platforms, by using threat intelligence to prioritize efforts, and by developing our Bug-bounty approach. You will gain an understanding of many facets of our business and provide senior stakeholders with an accurate representation of PMI vulnerability footprint.
Your “day to day”
• Manage the global VM program for PMI, including development of people, processes, and technology.
• Drive the prioritization and reduction of the vulnerability risk on all PMI IT assets by their respective owners.
• Provide IT and Business stakeholders with an accurate representation of their vulnerability footprint.
• Conduct hands-on the analysis of most severe vulnerabilities and provide mitigation strategies.
• Participate in Cyber Incident Response activities to evaluate vulnerability exposure and drive mitigation campaigns.
• Continuously improve procedures and technology to optimize VM activities and cover new technology and IT assets, in collaboration with Cyber Engineering teams.
Who we’re looking for
• Experience coordinating vulnerability mitigation activities in large and complex environments (IT, OT, Cloud).
• Ability to influence IT stakeholders to understand security risk and develop win-win collaboration strategies.
• Deep understanding of current threat, vulnerabilities, attacks, countermeasures and how to respond effectively to them.
• Ability to convey technical details in a clear and intelligible manner to both technical and non-technical audiences alike.
• Organization skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule.
• Capacity to foster a culture of trust and growth-mindset within a team.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.