Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
In order to impact learner experience and support cost effective and value creation development decisions made by the HR Directors/Managers, Regional Learning Ops Specialist supports:
- Employees, HR Directors/Managers and central P&C Leadership, Learning & Culture team with regards to: maintaining and administration of ED Offer calendar of trainings as well other development activities, reporting, advise on relevant courses to address skill gaps, technical support of the applications used
- Employees, HR Directors/Managers and Global Performance Assessment Team with regards to: Performance Appraisal processes, ensuring timely execution of the process milestones and technical support of the applications used.
- Acts as Community Manager for Cluster Communities in regards to: content management and upload to engage learners and ensure content consumption
Who we’re looking for
• Learning Process Knowledge
• Learning System advanced knowledge
• Learning Content Management (including content curation)
• Customer focus
• Ability to partner, cooperate, advise and influence P&C Capability Builders to match market development portfolio with market objectives and strategic goals
• Business Acumen in the market context
• Basic Instructional Design Knowledge
• Online Community Management Skills
• Advanced Excel skills are a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Generally Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM