Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you. You will be assigned to 1 year lasting project.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
- Design, develop and implement IT solutions according to architectural standards and roadmaps for HR domain,
- Analyze business requirements, recommend solutions and indicate implications and outcomes of proposed design,
- Take active part in SAP and non-SAP support activities and projects in the area of HR systems, playing the role of solution expert,
- Coordinate off-shore team(s) for run & support activities,
- Challenge business requirements in order to find optimal solution in terms of fulfilling business needs, system standardization and technologies used,
- Understand and ensure proper data protection standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in HR domain
- SAP HCM, SuccessFactors or Workday background
- Good understanding and experience of HR processes from Hire to Retire,
- Understanding of common IT frameworks such as Agile, ITIL, PMP would be an asset
- Be proactive and be able to lead & drive discussions with the Business and implementation of proposed solutions
- Be able to learn on the fly and have good listening skills
- Be able to explain complex topics in a simple way and have good communication & presentation skills
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.