Infrastructure Engineer – Buenos Aires – SG10
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
“Your day to day”
• The Active Directory Engineer will be responsible for architecting and engineering Active Directory services to meet the demands of the IT landscape.
• The role will be responsible for designing Active Directory services to meet hybrid on-premise and cloud environments, including Azure AD, Office 365, AWS and other SaaS applications.
• The Engineer will be recognized as the expert within the company for their Azure Active Directory and general I&AM knowledge
• Responsible to ensure the availability of complex and mission-critical IT services
• Windows Active Directory
• Azure AD: App Registration, SSO, App Proxy, Conditional Access Policies
• Office 365 and related technologies,
• Windows security best practices
• Multifactor Authentication, LDAP and Kerberos, Experience with PKI and Enterprise Key management infrastructure
• Skilled in managing and analysing Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• SAML, PING FED, PING ONE
• DevOps best practices
• Experience with Active Directory site topology and design
• Experience with configuration and monitoring of Active Directory health, operations, disaster recovery, monitoring and testing.
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Experience with Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 & 2019 Domain Controllers.
• Automating solutions for improved efficiency, security and compliance
• Providing support for directory services
• Proactively identifying and solving complex technical problems
• Nice to have: Experience with Terraform tool
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…