Business Intelligence & Analytics Specialist (internship)
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than the leading tobacco company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
About your job:
Are you ready to kick start-you career and be part of a start up in a global company? Yes? Then read further!
The goal of our team is to build solid data structures that are going to be used across whole cluster (CZ,SK,HU), reports that will provide business users quick and valuable overview how does the business perform and last, but not least, from time to time insights.
This means, during this part-time internship, you will be in charge of supporting the following tasks and projects:
• You will gather, combine and consolidate data from different data sources and create actionable reports
• You will be responsible for new and recurring reporting needs
• You will take active part in the implementation of the department’s new BI vision
• You will be communicating with business and gathering requests
• You will challenge the way we work and think how to improve it
About your profile:
• Good communication skills (oral and written) in corporate English and at least basics in Czech/Slovak language
• Analytical skills and drive to resolve issues
• Self-driven, can do mind set and curiosity
• Basic SQL knowledge and good MS Excel knowledge
• PowerPivot, Tableau, PowerBI are advantage
What we offer:
You will join a company that invests in you. As an Intern you will be able to learn to work with Tableau data visualization software, Google analytics, SQL, macros in Excel and also absolve trainings prepared for us by external companies. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges.
We offer DPČ contract for 20h/week, competitive salary and benefits package (Multisport card, meal vouchers).
Who we are:
Philip Morris International Inc. is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. PMI is building a new portfolio of smoke-free alternatives that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com