Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives to cigarettes.
With huge change comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
We offer the opportunity to join our Reduce Risk Product team, which is in the core of our business in PML.
The team manages the flagship product of our company, touching core business aspects such as Marketing, Customer Excellence, Sales, Services and more. Joining the team is a great opportunity to gain a large range of business experience and knowledge.
The position will be part of a team of experienced professionals that will help the selected candidate build his or her professional and business expertise in various fields of interest.
You're ‘day to day’
The Consumer Journey Insights Analyst reports to Consumer Journey Manager. Main responsibilities are:
• Gather and structure data from all touchpoints involved in our customers journey.
• Consolidate all the data of the business unit to one effective, convenient and clear dashboard.
• Build, initiate development and integration and improve tools that target to optimize our analytic capabilities as a business unit.
• Applying variety of analytical techniques to perform root cause analysis and build hypotheses that feed in to actions, further research and pilot projects.
• Build and manage quality monitoring process (UAT) to ensure channels perform as expected, ensure data optimization and new initiatives are tracked properly.
• Analyze business operations and customer data while coming up with data based tactical and strategical actionable recommendations - facilitating our cultural transformation from a brand-centric to a consumer-centric corporation.
• Collaborate with Services team and other business groups to initiate initiatives and projects in line with the Consumer Journey.
• Perform analyses to identify actions to optimize the customer experience in his journey.
• Establish an in depth understanding of our business environment and assist the decision making and implementation of research projects.
• Establish a Customer-Centric approach throughout the organization.
What we offer?
As a Consumer Journey Insights Analyst, you will gain experience and valuable knowledge in various areas of expertise, such as Marketing, Customer Excellence, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and other operational and technical fields. You will improve your analytic capabilities and strategical thinking as you will be heavily involved in providing data based business recommendations. Since you would be required to monitor and analyze various types of activities, touching E-Commerce operations, Marketing campaigns and overall sales you will have the opportunity to evolve your knowledge and understanding in the "more than ever" hot topic of customer journey architecture.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
•Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to experiment and explore.
•Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
•Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Qualities we’re looking for
We are looking for versatile individuals with analytical thinking and yet possess the ability of seeing the bigger picture. Individuals which are action oriented, creative, problem solvers skills and which have:
•Competent in analytical data processing capable of integrating qualitative and quantitative data sets
•Excellent collaboration with colleagues and senior managers
•Good presentation skills
•Strong communication skills to make consumer insights relevant for different audiences
•BA/B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering & Management/Statistics/Math
•Vast experience in a commercial/business/Financial analytic role (3 years at least)
•Extensive operation and analytic experience with Sales Force as a CRM
•Strong knowledge of Power BI and Tableau
•Strong knowledge of all office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
•Fluent English and Hebrew – read, write and present – Must
•Specialization in Information Systems – an advantage
•Work experience in B2C company
•Proven experience in big data B2C analysis – an advantage
•Customer Excellence experience – an advantage
•Knowledge in Consumer Journey methodologies - an advantage