Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
As our new Office assistant you will be the go-to person in all type of office related questions. You will be supporting our Danish team with everything from office activities to administrative support. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions in a huge international company with a local Danish touch. If you like to be the person finding solutions and helping your colleagues to create a smoke-free future this is the role for you!
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Were now looking for an Office Assistant ideally joining before summer 2020 to support us for 16 months throughout a parental leave. As our next Office Assistant, you will be accountable for the following tasks:
• Managing basic reception tasks, phone answering, postal services, and administration of the office facilities and general up keep
• Organizing between 4-5 internal activities / events for the office
• In collaboration with the general manager create initiatives that drive culture and motivation of the affiliate
• Daily contact and administration with the building facility services
• Organizing and coordinating business travel for management of 8
• Managing calendars and agendas
• Preparation of expenses for management team of 8
• Light accounting tasks, managing of invoices, and all correspondence with office suppliers
• Administrative support; handling correspondence, filing, and delivery of mail
• Administering record retention and departmental filing policies
• Planning and organizing supplier meetings and events, handling logistical arrangements with hotels and third parties
• Creating purchase orders and good receipts, and manage accruals in collaboration with Finance
• Contributing to team spirit & maintain good relations within Regional offices, Affiliates and other departments
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
To be our next Office assistant, we think that you are a person with good understanding of business administration and service. You are used to work with computers and beholds strong skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Relevant work experience in an administrative position
• Good understanding of business administration
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• Fluent in both written and spoken Danish
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
Personal Key competencies:
• Structured and organized
• Self-driving / and being able to work independently
• Being able to multitask
• Take ownership and responsibility for the role
If you have previous experience in international companies you will feel like home in the role and if you like being the person with the solutions this is a perfect next step for you!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.