We have an opportunity for a Solution Architect in the Global IT Corporate Platform team in the area of HR solutions.
This is an opportunity to solve difficult business problems using modern technology and innovating the future of business at PMI.
Do you have an ability to make the right bets while meeting business innovation needs with Speed & Agility? If you are looking for space to innovate and experiment as well as apply the newest technology solutions on an enterprise level, join us in our Transformation journey
• Specifications of conceptual and logistical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives.
• Provide comprehensive architectural support to project managers to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable, scalable and consider harmonization in landscape wherever applicable.
• Own and define the architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner.
• Find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability, agile delivery and cost-effective end to end implementation of solution in area of HR.
• Recommend and conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product / technology vendors.
• Interacting with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues.
Skills & experience:
• 5+ years of experience as the lead technologist/architect for a major product or service, ideally in the HR domain.
• Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies such as SalesForce, SuccessFactors or Workday - nice to have
• Deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Corporate HR solutions.
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation.
• Be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership.
• Stakeholders management skills.
• Understanding of common industry frameworks like TOGAF, ITIL, and with a plus for ARIS.
• Degree in IT related studies.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.